Shin Yang Shipping Corporation Berhad safety Policy recognizes the need to meet all legislative requirement and provide a safe workplace for its employees and contractors also committed to exceeding the minimum standards indentified by this legislation.
Our Statement of general policy is:
- To consider the health and safety of each of our employees.
- To ensure that risk to health and safety throughout its undertaking are properly assessed.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees, customer and the public, as well as protect environment.
- Monitor and continuously improve quality of our services.
- Identify hazard, analyze their impact in QHSE performance and implement controls to reduce risk, minimizing losses or damage to people, environment, equipment and assets.
- Comply with applicable legislation and regulations in the location where we operate.
Our objective is to conduct our business in the safest possible manner consistent with the Occupational Health & safety Act, applicable regulation and good construction practices.